Dear Prof./ Dr./ Mr./ Mrs./ Mdm./ Miss,
INVITATION TO WORKSHOPS ON ‘BONE MARROW PATHOLOGY’ & ‘LYMPH NODE PATHOLOGY’ 2016, DEPARTMENT OF PATHOLOGY, UKM MEDICAL CENTRE
Department of Pathology UKM Medical Centre will organize workshops on ‘Bone Marrow Pathology’ and ‘Lymph Node Pathology’. The details of the workshops are as follows:
Title: Bone Marrow Pathology Workshop
Date: 13 December 2016 (Tuesday)
Venue: Lecture Hall 1 (DK1), Pre-Clinical Block, UKM Medical Centre
- To update knowledge on the latest WHO 2016 classifications of acute leukaemias.
- To learn the diagnostic approach in myeloproliferatives disorders, myelodysplastic syndromes, lymphoproliferatives disorders and reactives changes in trephine biopsy.
- To update knowledge on the molecular approaches in diagnosis of bone marrow pathology.
- To enhance trephine biopsy reporting skills.
Title: Lymph Node Pathology Workshop
Date: 14 December 2016 (Wednesday)
Venue: Lecture Hall 2 (DK2), Blok Pendidikan, UKM Medical Centre
- To update knowledge on the latest WHO 2016 classifications of lymphomas.
- Diagnostic approach in reactive lymphadenopathies including lesions that mimic lymphomas.
- Diagnostic approach in Classical Hodgkin lymphoma: How to distinguish HL from lymphomas with large cells.
- To enhance knowledge in aggressive B cell lymphomas.
We expect participants from various universities and hospitals including Histopathologists, Hematopathologists, Trainees in Pathology and Postgraduate Students.
We are pleased to invite you to participate in these workshops. Kindly circulate this announcement to all staffs in your department (Refer attachments for Flyers and Registration Form).
We thank you for your participation to make these workshops a success.
Bone Marrow & Lymph Node Pathology Workshops 2016
Department of Pathology, UKM Medical Centre